Longden’s aim is to develop leaders, build teams and inspire change. We help sustain business improvement, culture change and innovation in organisations by motivating and skilling people to make change that delivers a measurable return on investment. We use a blend of bespoke, memorable and innovative training and team events. We assist organisations to meet Corporate Social Responsibility goals through employee engagement, volunteering and team building linked to charitable causes, which yields improvements to the company bottom line and increases staff satisfaction. Find out about our work with The Forest of Hearts.
What we do
Drive business improvement, culture change and innovation in organisations
Build teamworking, creative and communication skills as part of every programme
Develop and accredit the confidence and competence of your people
Implement bespoke, blended learning programmes, with 24/7 access to learning
Deliver bottom line benefits through better motivated teams and individuals.
Provide an outsourced training function, accreditation process and Virtual Learning Environment
Use an integrated and flexible approach to achieve organisational and personal growth
Facilitate blended learning which is practical, effective, relevant and enjoyable
Great reasons for choosing Longden
- Longden ‘s experience and a 20 year track record in creating bespoke events that add value to your organisation and meet your defined purpose.
- Longden Events is run by highly enthusiastic people who are focused on meeting your needs and guaranteeing an enjoyable and memorable experience.
- We are passionate about designing and delivering team experiences that are fun, motivating and deliver measurable performance improvement and real business benefits.
- Our commitment to running sustainable events where we understand and monitor the effects that our activities have on the environment, on society and the planet.
- Longden project manages the details to ensure that your event is as enjoyable and energising as it possibly can be and meets your detailed needs and constraints.
- As part of our commitment to “giving something back”, we work in close partnership with local charities, specialist providers and unique venues to create a memorable experience. 5% of our profits are donated to charity each year.
- Our background is in performance improvement and competence development and this means that we will recommend the best process to achieve your outcomes.
Carole Longden oversees every event from the initial ideas, through the design, delivery and evaluation to make sure you gain maximum value for your investment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07774 424404 for you next conference, team building activity or corporate event with a difference.